Explore Opportunities For Personal Growth And Independence
BUILD CONNECTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY
Tangram is a leader in providing services that meet the unique needs and desires of the people we serve. The key to our success is our commitment to understanding our clients’ goals and finding a path forward. This model is the inspiration for our Community Exploration Program, a service that offers a way for our clients to explore opportunities for personal growth and independence in an integrated, community setting.
Tangram’s Community Exploration Program offers the following opportunities for those we serve to build connections in the community:
- Interest groups like Self-Advocates and Gamers
- Leisure activities like exploring local parks, historical sites, museums, art centers, and shopping centers
- Entertainment activities like bowling, movies, and go-karting
- Fitness activities like crossfit, walking clubs, and yoga
- Social activities like game nights, parties, and group outings
- AND MORE
How can I participate in the Community Exploration Program?
Clients in the Community Exploration Program may have the Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) Waiver, the Family Support Waiver (FSW), or clients may choose to self-pay for support services, which include:
- Individual and Group Day Habilitation (DHI/DHG)
- Participant Assistance and Care (PAC)
- Respite Care
- Residential Habilitation-Level 1 (RHS 1)
- In-home and community-based assistance such as support with leisure activities, recreation, appointments, shopping, respite care, volunteering, and self-advocacy
Our Community Exploration Program can help you build the life you dream about. Let us know what your goals are and how we can help you achieve them!
Don't have a waiver?
With over 30 years of experience, Tangram can help you apply for any of the benefits for which you qualify.
How to get started
Whether you are a case manager or caring for a loved one, we’ll help you discover all the available resources.
Connect with our team
We offer disability services, programming, housing, and more for disabled youth and adults throughout the state of Indiana.
Feel hopeful for the future
We believe every disabled person deserves equal opportunity to thrive and are committed to playing our part in making that a reality.