Individualized Behavioral Health Assessments, Strategies, And Training.
DESIGNED TO SUPPORT INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Our services are monitored to ensure continuous effectiveness as we provide expertise and guidance.
Why Choose Tangram?
Tangram is committed to helping each individual we serve realize their personal goals and achieve overall wellness. Our CARF-accredited Behavioral Consulting team is composed of professionals with Master’s-level degrees in areas such as Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Special Education, and Psychology/Counseling, who have a passion for helping our clients grow and thrive.
Our philosophy for behavior services is backed by our belief in the effectiveness of positive behavior supports. Our comprehensive approach utilizes research-based strategies to build skills and identify solutions to environmental triggers. We focus on improving quality of life within the scope of our clients’ long-range vision for their lives.
Find out how Behavioral Consulting Services, added to existing teams and services, can provide more comprehensive support in increasing independence.
Learn about how we work with groups!
Tangram’s Behavioral Health team partners with many local groups to offer training on behavioral health strategies for the people they serve.
Some examples include:
- Partnering with mental health organizations to provide behavioral health training so they are better able to serve individuals with mental health diagnoses who also have disabilities.
- Partnering with community centers and summer camps to provide training to staff so they can ensure a better experience for children and adults with disabilities who access their services.
Don't have a waiver?
With over 30 years of experience, Tangram can help you apply for any of the benefits for which you qualify.
How to get started
Whether you are a case manager or caring for a loved one, we’ll help you discover all the available resources.
Connect with our team
We offer disability services, programming, housing, and more for disabled youth and adults throughout the state of Indiana.
Feel hopeful for the future
We believe every disabled person deserves equal opportunity to thrive and are committed to playing our part in making that a reality.
HELP Resource Center
To learn more or get started, contact Shelley Hall at (317) 968-9088 or email@example.com.
A Team-Based Approach
For individuals who have not found success through government-supported programs or traditional therapies, Tangram Life Coaching provides a fresh approach. The team-based model uniquely integrates clinical expertise, professional training, and family support. Each professionally trained Personal Life Coach partners closely with a Clinical Supervisor and the individual’s family to develop and help implement a Quality of Life Plan.
The Tangram Life Coaching Process:
- Assess needs of client and family/support team
- Develop a Quality of Life Plan
- Match individual with Personal Life Coach
- Establish a schedule for coach-client meetings
- Implement plan with Personal Life Coach
- Regular reviews and involvement by Clinical Supervisor
- Complete re-evaluation at 12 months