Improving the Lives of Those with Disabilities
Become an Active Participant
- Board Membership
- Office Support (front desk, filing, special projects, etc.)
- Event Volunteers (annual Halloween party, holiday gift wrapping, board retreat, etc.)
- Activity Leaders (painting, healthy cooking, gardening, etc.)
- Book Club
- Music Club
- Build a Friendship (volunteer one-on-one with a Tangram client)
Interested in Only Virtual Opportunities?
We know not everyone can help in person. To preserve the health and safety of our clients, staff, and volunteers, Tangram also offers virtual volunteer opportunities. We currently have needs for the following volunteers: Bible study leaders, bingo callers and assistants, book club assistants, Zoom buddies, and more!
“I originally saw an ad for a buddy choir volunteer position that was open. It sounded interesting as I love to sing and I wanted to see what it was all about. I am so happy that I looked into that because five years later, I’m still with music club at Tangram and I love being with my Tangram family and friends.”
– Teresa Walla, Tangram Volunteer
Be an active participant in making a difference
Request an application
The process is simple and straightforward.
Connect with your cause
We’ll match you up with what you care about.
Make a difference
Become an active participant in changing our community.